Complaint Review: Plymouth Direct Inc

Plymouth Direct Inc
425 Stump Rd Box 427 Montgomery, Pennsylvania United States of America

Plymouth Direct Inc Order for ONE Trainer Leash Montgomery, Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: Training Leash

I tried to order the Trainer Leash for dogs 2 months ago in October by the toll free number given.  After giving my debit card I was dropped by the phone line before completing.  I called the 800-340-3418 and they answered and told my yes they did have me down for only ONE trainer leash at $25.90 it was advertised as $10 plus $15 for shipping and handling.  Nov 1 I received the trainer leash and a small roller about 3 inches wide to remove animal hair.  I thought no more about it  but received a larger box from Plymouth Direct on Nov 24 which I handed right back to the Post Man refusing the order.  I checked my bank statement I see they charged my debit with $34.85 AND $57.75 on Nov 19.  I have not been able to get any ANSWER on the phone for 4 days now just like other complaints.  The bank told me to cancel my debit card and they will issue another one so Plymouth Direct can't charge me any more.  I am very disgusted and will never buy anything from them again or do any of these phone in call orders again with a charge card ior debit card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Plymouth-Direct-Inc/Montgomery-Pennsylvania-18936/Plymouth-Direct-Inc-Order-for-ONE-Trainer-Leash-Montgomery-Pennsylvania-974458. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plymouth Direct Inc

Training Leash

AUTHOR: Diana Eva Braun - (United States of America)

I somehow got the number to Harriet Carter which I called and told them the problem and they CREDITED my account within 5 days for the overcharge!  That you Harriet Carter for your service and Plymouth Direct I will hopefully NOT order on phone or online from you again!