Complaint Review: Plymouth Direct

• Updated: Wed, April 20, 2011

• Reported By: Robert — Bermuda Dunes California United States of America
Plymouth Direct
425 Stump Road Montgomery, Pennsylvania United States of America

Plymouth Direct Fast Bright I was double billed on my debit card Montgomery, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: Plymouth Direct Fast Bright I was double billed on my debit card.

I saw a commercial on TV on 4-11-2011 @ approx. 3:00 AM for a product called "Fast Bright" to clean headlamps.

The OFFER was to get ONE for $10 + shipping & "processing" of $7.95, but if 2 were ordered, the cost would be still $10, but an additional "shipping & processing" of another $7.95, for a TOTAL of $25.90.

What they did was, since I ordered the 2nd "set" was DOUBLE BILL ME for $51.80, which is 2X the $25.90.

The total should be $25.90, NOT $51.80.

I am on Disability, and I cannot afford to be ripped off for an additional $25.90, so I wish to cancel the entire order and not get anything.

I have notified my bank, and will notify the PA Attorney General's Office as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2011 03:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Plymouth-Direct/Montgomery-Pennsylvania-18936/Plymouth-Direct-Fast-Bright-I-was-double-billed-on-my-debit-card-Montgomery-Pennsylvania-716164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plymouth Direct

Plymouth Direct Fast Bright I was double billed on my debit card.

AUTHOR: Martin - (United States of America)

I am disabled like Robert, and found the charge of 51.80 on my bill after having ordered a second bottle of the cleaner. I called the Plymouth Direct customer service, and they explained the charge. You pay for 1 bottle, 10.00, 7.95 S&H, for the free bottle you just pay the extra 7.95 S&H, now, for the second order, just 10.00, 7.95 S&H, and like the first order, the second is free, but still pay 7.95 S&H for the free bottle.

So, that would be 20.00 for the four bottles, plus, plus 7.95 S&H on each bottle, or 31.80 total S&H a grand total of 51.80. If you go to the Fast Brite site, at the bottom of the page, it does explain it. This is what it states:

Offer Details: Buy One Fast Brite Kit, which includes 1 Fast Brite Lens Polish 2oz. Bottle, 1 Fast Brite Lens Protectant 2oz. Bottle and 1 Application Sponge,

all for just 10.00 and $7.95 S&H and get a 2nd Fast Brite Kit FREE! Just pay $7.95 S&H.

I just did not go to the bottom of the page and read it. This may clear it up for you. Thank you.