Complaint Review: Plymouth Direct

• Reported By: Don in Georgia — Lawrenceville Georgia United States of America
Plymouth Direct
425 Stump Road, Box 427 North Wales, Pennsylvania United States of America

Plymouth Direct Very poor cutomer service North Wales, Pennsylvania

My order from this company was doubled, and other items added due to web site malfunction. Three emails later I got a response to select what I wanted. 25.40 became 83.00.

I have returned at my expense all items sent so far. I indicated on their mail in card items I didnt want , they were sent anyway. I am awaiting the balance of my actual order and my Amex statement as to what they have charged me and or credited. It will be interesting.

May not have seen the end of this situation, but, would advise all to tread lightly with this outfit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2011 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Plymouth-Direct/North-Wales-Pennsylvania-/Plymouth-Direct-Very-poor-cutomer-service-North-Wales-Pennsylvania-729074. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plymouth Direct