Complaint Review: Plymouth Direct

• Updated: Fri, March 04, 2011

• Reported By: april_michelle — Independence Missouri United States of America
Plymouth Direct
425 Stump Road North Wales, Pennsylvania United States of America

Plymouth Direct No customer service response... shady online ordering North Wales, Pennsylvania

My daughter wanted the gyro bowls advertised on tv from Plymouth Direct. This company also sells several other "As seen on TV" products like mighty putty, smart mop, and strap perfect. I ordered her 2 gyro bowls from their website for $14.99 plus $9.99 shipping. As soon as my order went through I recieved a confirmation email stating I had ordered 5 bowls for 54.95.

I immediately tried to call the company. At this point I honestly didnt know if it was my mistake or theirs, but I will say I did not have the chance to review my shopping cart before checkout. I shop online often and I have never not had the chance to review my cart before placing my order.

The first time I called I was informed that due to high call volume they could not take my call and I should call back later. It has now been 3 weeks and I have called nearly everyday, usually more than once and at different times, only to get the same message. I have also sent emails to their customer support email and I have not heard back.

I did receive my 5 gyro bowls in the mail, but since I can't even get a hold of them I am scared to send them back, wondering if they will refund me. It is sad because if they would have responded to me even once and let me correct the mistake (mine or theirs?) I would have been a happy customer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2011 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Plymouth-Direct/North-Wales-Pennsylvania-19455/Plymouth-Direct-No-customer-service-response-shady-online-ordering-North-Wales-Penns-702619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plymouth Direct