Complaint Review: Plymouth Direct

• Updated: Mon, January 06, 2014

• Reported By: maymay — Helenville Wisconsin
Plymouth Direct
425 Stump Road North Walls, Pennsylvania USA

Plymouth Direct It placed my order without me pushing confirm. Did not charge correct price North Walls Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: All Good

I wanted to order the Night Glass on Tv. I went to website that was on the screen. As placing my order I noticed it has not been poping up about the get one free with extra shipping and handling.

As I was at the end of my order form, I decide, no something isnt right because the total is 50$ something? I did place a 5.0 upgrade on each glasses but either way it should have not been that much. It was to be 2 glasses for $19.95.

I went ahead and deleted ALL my information I had put in the order form and DID NOT push conferm and exsited out of the screen.

Last week I recieved a Email that my order was shipped with a total of $50 something. Due to the holidays I decided to deal with it now. As I am doing my checking for that email, I don't see it anyware. It is gone. The only email I have a shipping confermation that does NOT have my oder details. Trying to contact them but phone said to many people calling.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2014 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Plymouth-Direct/North-Walls-Pennsylvania-19455/Plymouth-Direct-It-placed-my-order-without-me-pushing-confirm-Did-not-charge-correct-pri-1113289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plymouth Direct

All Good

AUTHOR: maymay - ()

I went to my credit card bill and seen it on their. I was only charged $35.90. That was 19.95 for 2 glasses pluss extra stuff I added to glasses and shipping and handling

via