publicly

• Submitted: Fri, April 19, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: Alain Michel — Fairfax Virginia
Plymouthdirect

Plymouthdirect Tag away Enrolled you in some kind of saving program and charge your credit card. Internet

Plymouthdirect marketers call me at work. They first ask if your shipping address is correct, then they thank you for your business and want to show their appreciation with a $60 Walmart gift card. Then the representative start to talk very fast and I could just catch some words like saving program, telephone number to call on the package, come back on the gift card and end up by thanks me again. That is it. I have been enrolled with their saving program and can cancel only by calling a number on the package I will receive. I am sure this number going to put me on hold for ever. Dang it, faster to call my bank and cancel my credit card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Plymouthdirect/internet/Plymouthdirect-Tag-away-Enrolled-you-in-some-kind-of-saving-program-and-charge-your-credit-1044611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Plymouthdirect