Complaint Review: Pm Identity

• Submitted: Mon, February 18, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, February 18, 2008

• Reported By:stoneham Massachusetts
Pm Identity
910 Shelby Drive Oxon, Maryland U.S.A.

Pm Identity PM Identity, Privacy Matters are ripping me off!! It Says Connecticut But They Have A Physical Address connecticut or maryland

I was on the internet and found where it says free credit report. I went in and it said you have to pay one dollar in order to get the report. Stupid me gave them my credit card and now they are charging $62 a month.

I contacted american express and they said I am all set. Well they did it again last month and they will continue charging me these stupid fees that I did not sign up for.

I am beside myself and finally called and cancelled my membership after speaking to someone at their office. The man said they will charge me for December and that is all. I didn't want to even argue with the man so I just hung up after our discussion.

They were charging me from 3 seperate companies.

$1 for Privacy matters 123
$1 for Privacy matters

They are committing fraud and I don't know what to do!

Please help us!

stoneham, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2008 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pm-Identity/Oxon-Maryland-20745/Pm-Identity-PM-Identity-Privacy-Matters-are-ripping-me-off-It-Says-Connecticut-But-They-309877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pm Identity