Complaint Review: Pmi Coaching

• Updated: Fri, December 16, 2005

• Reported By:edgewood Maryland
Pmi Coaching
pmicoaching.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Pmi Coaching ripoff they did not keep promise they refuse to give refund and to accept my calls pmicoaching is a scam Nationwide
*UPDATE ..Rip-off Report Investigation - PMI - Rip-off Report gives PMI a positive rating after Professional Marketing International declared its goal to achieve total customer satisfaction & excellent customer service - PMI claimed & continues to demonstrate its sincere desire to clear up any unresolved matters & safeguard against similar issues in the future. We discovered many complaints filed against PMI were meant for another company with a similar name.

Be warned pmicoaching is a scam! I paid pmi coaching $4000 dollars to build my website market my company and provide coaching but everything they promise is a big lie. After two weeks I realized they were full of bull. I called and ask for my money back but they refuse to take my calls and when I leave messages they never respond. All I need is my money back from this ripoff company!

Ernie
edgewood, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2005 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pmi-Coaching/nationwide/Pmi-Coaching-ripoff-they-did-not-keep-promise-they-refuse-to-give-refund-and-to-accept-my-168127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pmi Coaching