Complaint Review: Pmidentity

• Submitted: Sun, April 05, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, April 05, 2009

• Reported By:bradford Pennsylvania
Pmidentity
9500 West Dodge Rd Omah, Nebraska U.S.A.

Pmidentity Theives! Unauthorized bank withdrawls! Omah Nebraska

While paying bills I decided to check my bank account for my actual balance and to my surprise I find I was ROBBED!
There are 2 withdrawls in the amount of $19.95 one from PMidentity and their other company Privacymatter.

04/03/2009 Purchase PMIDENTITY.CO27499888-840-6301 CT $19.95
04/03/2009 Purchase PRIVACYMATTER17548877-993-6264 CT $19.95

When I called my bank and right away, they had to close out my debit card and re-issue me a new one. I then requested that they go after these people legally for I was robbed. These are internet predators and will stop at nothing to rob you. If you do not authorize a withdrawl from yourbank account then your being robbed and these people should go to jail!

I am going to my bank tomorrow to file the complaint, it will take me 2 weeks to get my money back.
Beware of these people and where you use your decbit/credit card online, I only used mine on classmates.com, that's the only thing I can figure out how they were able to obtain my information. They do not have my name, home number only my debit card number.

Ksmailer
bradford, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2009 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pmidentity/Omah-Nebraska-68114/Pmidentity-Theives-Unauthorized-bank-withdrawls-Omah-Nebraska-441038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pmidentity