• Report: #320594

• Submitted: Mon, March 24, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 24, 2008

• Reported By:council bluffs Iowa
Pmidentity.com And Intellus.com
same as above Internet U.S.A.

Pmidentity.com And Intellus.com Takeing money from my checking account without my consent Online Internet

I signed up for a background check on intellus .com and thought I was paying a noe time fee of 19.99 and that would be it, and it would allow me to view all of my reports for 30 days. But some company by the name of pm identity, or privacy matters identity, has started deducting 19.95 from my account every month and I can't get anyone to answer the phone with the # that's given. It has me on hold forever with no answer. I will be filing a police report today at my local police department and I suggest that everyone else that's got a complaint against these companies do the same.

Martha
council bluffs, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2008 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pmidentitycom-And-Intelluscom/internet/Pmidentitycom-And-Intelluscom-Takeing-money-from-my-checking-account-without-my-consent-320594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pmidentity.com And Intellus.com