Complaint Review: PnI FreeLotto FastService

• Submitted: Sat, February 09, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 09, 2013

• Reported By: karenhennis — rancho cordova California United States of America
PnI FreeLotto FastService

PnI FreeLotto FastService I received my ssi statement for this mo. and was quite surprised to see a $14.99 chg from them. "freelotto?" Internet

I am so tired of the fraudulent sites out there on the internet. I looked at my monthly statement and was quite surprised to find a charge for $14.99.  I had no idea what the site was or what it was for. I am not sure why I was charged. I looked PNI Free Lotto Fast SVC up and I saw that It was for a freelotto site. I don't remember signing up. Evidently those little details don't matter. What I was really confused about was being charged because every where you look on that sites page, all you could see was the word FREE.  Really? I am a disabled 51yr old lady who doesn't have the money to waste on such a site. I support my self on SSI. Again, I don't have the money to waste. So to whoever is reading this, just know what kind of site PNI Free Lotto Fast Svc is. I hope this helps someone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2013 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PnI-FreeLotto-FastService/internet/PnI-FreeLotto-FastService-I-received-my-ssi-statement-for-this-mo-and-was-quite-surprise-1011504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PnI FreeLotto FastService