owned

• Updated: Mon, July 20, 2009

• Reported By:tralee co kerry Other
Pni Freelotto Fast Svc Freelotto Company
Internet U.S.A.

Pni Freelotto Fast Svc Freelotto Company cannot contact them to unsubscribe Internet

I subscribed to this lotto company and after a couple of months decided I did not want to play it anymore. I thought it was a bit of a rip of so I tried to unsubscribe by using the web address that was on the e-mail but it does not work I have tried umpteen different times to get in touch with them to cancel but I cannot contact them with the result they have stopped e-mailing the results to me but are still taking the monthly payment from my credit card account I feel like a fool being taken in so easily by these fraudsters.

Caherine
tralee co kerry
Ireland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2009 01:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pni-Freelotto-Fast-Svc-Freelotto-Company/internet/Pni-Freelotto-Fast-Svc-Freelotto-Company-cannot-contact-them-to-unsubscribe-Internet-471387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pni Freelotto Fast Svc Freelotto Company