Complaint Review: Pocket Hose

• Updated: Mon, June 24, 2013

• Reported By: Musik101 — Seal Beach California
Pocket Hose
Internet USA

Pocket Hose My husband bought a Pocket Hose at Rite Aid, in the "As Seen On TV" section. It is only returnable, under 30 days. Over that is up do the company. I called them and they said to get the receipt and take back to the store. I read many complaints on the internet, that they don't stand by their product and won't give the money back. My huband's hose broke on the day after 30 days. Internet

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: pocket hose issue

My husband and I bought a "Pocket Hose" at Rite Aid. We didn't keep the receipt, and if under 30 days, Rite Aid will give money back.

The product itself, has a warranty on it, but we still don't have the receipt.

There are many complaints of other consumers stating that they also can't get their money back.

They had the receipts. It was our bad, for not reading reviews. So many crooked companies out there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 06:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pocket-Hose/internet/Pocket-Hose-My-husband-bought-a-Pocket-Hose-at-Rite-Aid-in-the-As-Seen-On-TV-section-1061785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pocket Hose

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

pocket hose issue

AUTHOR: dark knight - ()

as a manager at my store i can assure you that a majority of the time we will do a identical exchange without a recipt only once. the reason we we (rite aid) needs a recipt is to verify the purchase... try talking to the store manager of the buildign and he/she should work it out... and if you paid by credit/debit card and can narrow the date of purchase but a statement form your bank/credit card company then they can seach it up through the elevtronic journal on their system and find you whole purchase.. hope this help.... people call me the dark knight...

Consequently