Complaint Review: Poet.com / Howard Ely

• Reported By:murfreesboro Tennessee
Poet.com / Howard Ely
Internet U.S.A.

Poet.com - Howard Ely Enternet Scam Internet

I to was a victim of internet scam.

I entered my poem on the internet with Poet.com and within a day they e-mailed me saying my poem was one of the final winners in thousands of enteries.

they offered to put my poem in a book and sell it to me at a discount because I was a finalist

The I recieved a letter in the mail with other offers, (at a discounted price of course) I then checked my e-mail and had another offer from Poet.Com.

I guess it was the Lord, guiding me But I decided to do a search on Howard Ely and was shocked to see others that was scamed by him offering all the things he was offering me.

I can only thank the Lord that he only stoled my poem and not,my money.

D.****
murfreesboro, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2008 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Poetcom-Howard-Ely/internet/Poetcom-Howard-Ely-Enternet-Scam-Internet-388012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Poet.com / Howard Ely