Complaint Review: Poetry America

• Updated: Wed, April 06, 2005

• Reported By:Elm Mott, Texas
Poetry America
Internet U.S.A.

Poetry America Ripoff! I submitted a poem along with a check for $47.75 and I was informed that I would receiveve a copy of the anthology within three months. The book was never received. Internet

On August 13, 2004, I submitted a poem along with a check for $47.75 for publication in an anthology entitled "Expressions", (ISBN: 0-9743429-7-1). It was my understanding that I would receive the book within three months. I never received the book.
Efforts to contact this organization have been unsuccessful.

Joseph
Elm Mott,, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2005 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Poetry-America/internet/Poetry-America-Ripoff-I-submitted-a-poem-along-with-a-check-for-4775-and-I-was-informed-137772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Poetry America