Complaint Review: Poetry.com - Famous Poets

• Submitted: Thu, July 21, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, July 21, 2005

• Reported By:West Helena Arkansas
Poetry.com - Famous Poets
1 Poetry Plaza Owings, Maryland U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Poetry.com - Famous Poets This site lied and stole my hard work. They led me to belive they were my friends and turned out to be criminals. Owings Maryland

poetry.com led me to believe they were my frieds and stole my hard work. They get your hopes up high thinking that they are your friends when they are truly nothing but low-down dirty theives.

Who would and want to lie to the public about something that is not theirs. I worked hard on my poetry to let some low-down dirty people like Howard Ely and Teresa G. Stimpson,and many more take away what I worked so hard for.

Even no the words that they say " Your work is great", all that does not matter coming from trash like that.
Your company will suffer great lose for all you dirty people have done to innocent victims such as myself.

I don't see why people keep you thieves around why don't you just go and write your own work istead of stealing other people hard work. ALL OF YOU ARE NOTHING BUT LYING, CHEATING, COLD DEAD BEATING, POETRY THEIVES.

Darlene
West Helena, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2005 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Poetrycom-Famous-Poets/Owings-Maryland-21117/Poetrycom-Famous-Poets-This-site-lied-and-stole-my-hard-work-They-led-me-to-belive-the-150729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Poetry.com - Famous Poets