Complaint Review: Poetry.com, International Library Of Poetry - Famous Poets.

• Submitted: Mon, June 28, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, June 28, 2004

• Reported By:yakima Washington
Poetry.com, International Library Of Poetry - Famous Poets.
1 Poetry Plaza Owing Mills Owing Mills, Maryland U.S.A.

Poetry.com, International Library Of Poetry, Famous Poets. ripoff predators of the artistic and sensitive souls of humans Owing Mills Maryland

i am a very sensitive writer who has never shared my work until now. i write poetry of my lifes tragedies like a diary. once down on money and playing on my pc i entered poetry 4-sale. As this was all i had of any thing and after what's happened i guess it was not worth much. i did not lost money thanks to my low self esteem and this report. but beware......... i have lost something far more important. and in response to someones statement of "hurt pride" regarding this they themselves are not truly an artist for something of far greater value was lost than just pride!!!!!!!!! here is a poem submitted of my feelings about my 32 year old sister who is dying terminal and my self loathing!!!!!!!!!!! i do not feel as though i can ever open my poetry again. The only time i have it was to a ....i do not have words to express the heartache it is beyond rejection!!!!!!!!!!! for i was so foolish to have beleived that my poems were good.

Forgive Me Sister

Forgive the times I should've been there;
forgive my selfish acts of ill care.

Forgive the ignorant words spoken in spite;
forgive the wronges I wish to right.

Forgive the love I took and never gave;
forgive me, she who does not deserve to be forgave.

Childhood should not be filled with malice and strife;
childhood should not end at the tip of a knife.
Childhood should not cause loved ones to fight;
childhood, oh why did i not delight?
Why? is there such regret in memories?
Why? oh such acts of delinquency?
Why? do my father's words in my ears still ring????
He Spoke.......
He Spoke, be sorry for your sisters pain.
He Spoke, do not do that which cannot be forgave.
He Spoke, Love as God said sisters should.
He Spoke, regret is most terrible of all feelings that be.
Regret for the disfigurement I've afflicted to she.
Regret for all I've ever said in pride and vanity.
Regret for the youth I've wasted in ignorant strife.
Regret for my dear sisters failing life.
Prayers to justify my acts of ill care;
no longer prayers but rather pleas.
Please god heal my sister so blessedly bestowed to me.

I think people who manipulate this are sick evil devils and suffering they will see for god i know will avenge all misdeeds.

here another original work inspired by souless poets .com owings hills maryland
A hermit to remain
isolated and insane
do not upon my door knock
for life i have forgot.

Yakima, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2004 02:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Poetrycom-International-Library-Of-Poetry-Famous-Poets/Owing-Mills-Maryland-21117/Poetrycom-International-Library-Of-Poetry-Famous-Poets-ripoff-predators-of-the-artisti-96707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Poetry.com, International Library Of Poetry - Famous Poets.