Complaint Review: Poetry.com, International Poetry

• Updated: Mon, September 10, 2007

• Reported By:Woodbridge Virginia
Poetry.com, International Poetry
Owens, Maryland U.S.A.

Poetry.com, International Poetry,Internet scam, Class action lawsuit anyone? I would be happy to get these guys Owens, MARYLAND Internet

I like many others, was very excited the first time I received that letter stating my poem was to be published. I had doubts, however, but even being skeptical I still went along with it all. I sent a few poems in, then realized that the date of publishing never changed.

It took me a while to figure it out and check for info on scams. Wow, the amount of people screwed over by this company is incredible, and still growing. I wondered if anyone out there was interested in conducting a class lawsuit against them. They need to get off the internet. I'm not sure why the BBB hasn't done away with them yet.

Each of us should have our OWN poem at the front of our book and just a selection of others. Not all the ones on the site, that's for sure. In others there will not be your personal poem, just in your own copy.
That sounds like a suit to me since they are promising that it is to be published, in writing. I have letters stating that they are all to be in this new volume out Winter 2006. Well, that is past, but if you add a poem today. It will still be in the NEW book published winter 2006. They are magicians. I'm telling you, class action is the solution.

Woodbridge, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2007 08:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Poetrycom-International-Poetry/Owens-Maryland-Internet/Poetrycom-International-PoetryInternet-scam-Class-action-lawsuit-anyone-I-would-be-h-273592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Poetry.com, International Poetry