Complaint Review: Poetry.com: Noble House U.K.: International Society Of Poets

• Submitted: Sat, April 14, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, April 14, 2007

• Reported By:Mexia Texas
Poetry.com: Noble House U.K.: International Society Of Poets
1 Poetry Plaza Owings Mills, Maryland U.S.A.

Poetry.com: Noble House: International Poetry Society International Society Of Poets U.K.: Took some of my poetry off site and lost them but wouldn't reply to regular mail I sent to the address and never answers the phone when I call. hone message says approximately 8 minutes for representative and I have sat for 30 waiting, huge phone bills Ripoff Owings MillsI Entered Maryland

I entered several poems and my Icy Hands poem about near death experience I had disappeared.

Then in the International Society of Poets they sent proof to read and approve, then said I didn't send.It never appeared on sight so I rewrote it and sent.
Now I get this deal about wanting to publish my poem internationally and I discover its all a scam.How do I know if poems are good or not?

I am blind in one eye now and losing sight fast in other and told poetry site in case of my mess ups, but you pay them, they do not pay you for your work or poetry...

Marcella
Mexia, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2007 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Poetrycom-Noble-House-UK-International-Society-Of-Poets/Owings-Mills-Maryland-21117/Poetrycom-Noble-House-International-Poetry-Society-International-Society-Of-Poets-UK-244008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Poetry.com: Noble House U.K.: International Society Of Poets