Complaint Review: Poetry.com

• Submitted: Tue, March 08, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, March 08, 2005

• Reported By:Austin Minnesota
Poetry.com
1 Poetry Plaza Owings Mills, Maryland U.S.A.

The International Library Of Poetry I did not receive book I ordered!!! ripoff Owings Mills Maryland

Last March of 2004, I ordered a book that was suppose to have my poetry published in it and they say you order it ahead of time and when it's published they send you your book, well it's been a year and I still have not received mine. I called and talked with them and they said they have no information that they received my check so i faxed them a copy of the check that had cleared the bank and they have not responded and that was 6 months ago.

I call them almost every day and I get put on hold, sometimes i've been on hold for 28 minutes and I still have not gotten to speak with anyone. Everytime I call i haven't talked with anyone yet. I have been writing poems with poetry.com for a very long time, I have gotten many invitations to go to the conventions and many letters for my poems to be published in my other books, but I still have not received my book.

I don't believe that the company is a fake, but I don't understand why they won't just send me my book that I ordered, or at least give me my money back, im not sure what else I can do!!

Jessa
Austin, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2005 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Poetrycom/Owings-Mills-Maryland-21117/The-International-Library-Of-Poetry-I-did-not-receive-book-I-ordered-ripoff-Owings-Mill-134204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Poetry.com