Complaint Review: Pogo, Club Pogo, Electronic Arts,

• Submitted: Fri, November 27, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, November 27, 2009

• Reported By: Hanna — nepean Ontario Canada
Pogo, Club Pogo, Electronic Arts,

Pogo, Club Pogo, Electronic Arts, EA SPORTS POGO JUST SCREWED ME. I WON THE JACKPOT OF 4999.99X2 AND NOT PAYING ME. Internet

POGO IS A SCAM.I JUST WON THE JACKPOT THAT WAS 4999.99X2 4 DAYS AGO.I SPUN THE JACKPOT IT SAID I WON EVEN ON THE CHAT BAR AND AFTER 10 SECONDS IT SAID 50 TOKENS.SO I TALKED TO SOMEONE LIVE ON POGO CHAT AND HE SAID I WON THE $50 JACKPOT.THAT DOESNT MAKE SENSE ESPECIALLY WHEN THE JACKPOT IS 4999.99X2 AND IT IS NOW BACK AT 4999.99X2.LATER IN THE CONVERSATION I ASKED HIM"SO WHAT YOURE SAYING IS THE SITE MADE A MISTAKE"HE REPLIED "YES"SO I CONTACTED EA SPORTS AND THEY SAID THEY WOULD LOOK INTO IT AND CALL ME.THEY DIDNT.I HAD TO  CALL NUMEROUS TIMES.ONE SUPERVISOR (JOSHUA)OFFERED ME 3 MONTHS FREE ON THIER SITE.

AFTER WAITING AGAIN FOR SOMEONE TO CALL ME I CALLED THEM BACK AND THEY STILL DIDNT DO ANYTHING.I TOLD THEM I WAS GOING TO KEEP CALLING EVERY HOUR AND EVENTUALLY THE SUPERVISOR(KELSEY) GOT AN EMPLOYEE TO CALL ME BACK BECAUSE HE WAS TO CHICKEN TO DO IT HIMSELF.THIS GUY TOLD ME I DIDNT WIN IT BUT COULDNT ANSWER WHY IT WAS BROADCASTED TO EVERYONE AND WHY THIS nEO GUY ADMITTED THE SITE MADE A MISTAKE.HE ALSO OFFERED ME 1 YEAR FREE WITH THE SITE.NOW ASK YOURSELF IF THEY KNOW I DIDNT WIN THEN WHY ARE THEY OFFERING ME ALL THESE THINGS.I KNOW I WON AND THEY KNOW I WON.THEY WERE JUST HOPING I WOULD ACCEPT THESE THINGS SO I WOULDNT SUE THIER A**ES.IM TRYING TO ATTACH THE CONVERSATION TO THIS FROM MY EMAIL...DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO DO THAT?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2009 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pogo-Club-Pogo-Electronic-Arts/internet/Pogo-Club-Pogo-Electronic-Arts-EA-SPORTS-POGO-JUST-SCREWED-ME-I-WON-THE-JACKPOT-OF-499-529604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pogo, Club Pogo, Electronic Arts,