Complaint Review: Pogo.com And Or Ea.com

• Submitted: Mon, March 03, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 04, 2008

• Reported By:Winfield West Virginia
Pogo.com And Or Ea.com
www.pogo.com or www.ea.com Internet U.S.A.

Pogo.com And Or Ea.com They are deducting money from my credit card account without my authorization. Internet

*Consumer Comment: My condolences on your loss...

About 4 years ago I purchased a gift subscription for my Mother to Club Pogo. I believe it renewed 1 time. My Mother passed away last March and imagine my surprise when they deducted her subscription from my credit card a few weeks after her death.

I looked everywhere to try to find some way to cancel this and get my money back. There was no email address, no phone number...nothing. I could not get into Mother's Pogo account because I did not know her password. Plus, I had already shut down her email address.

I had many other things on my mind and finally let this pass from memory. Now here it is March again and I just saw a pending charge from Pogo. I have no way to cancel this and I am just plain mad.

What does a person have to do to get some relief from a disreputable company like this? Why hasn't someone done something about the horrible way they are doing people?

Becky
Winfield, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2008 07:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pogocom-And-Or-Eacom/internet/Pogocom-And-Or-Eacom-They-are-deducting-money-from-my-credit-card-account-without-my-aut-314412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pogo.com And Or Ea.com

My condolences on your loss...

AUTHOR: Striderq - (U.S.A.)

but if the company has not been told/asked to cancel how are they supposed to know? All the company would know was that a subscription had been purchased and not cancelled.
One solution is to dispute the charge through your credit card or bank if it was a debit card. If you go to the Pogo website there should be a contact us link with either an email address or phone number to contact them.
Again sorry to hear about your loss. Hope this ends well for you.