- Report: #441254
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Points Across America Entrepreneurs Across America Threedom Sales
Points Across America Entrepreneurs Across America Threedom Sales401 S Locust St Ste 104 Denton, Texas U.S.A.
Points Across America ,Entrepreneurs Across America Threedom Sales Magazine SCAMS Ripping Off the Nation Denton, Texas
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: CAll us
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
They took kme for $60.00 and I sent my request in within 3 business days and since it did not arive to them for over a week they will not return my $60.00.
I have since notified my state and local police departments and the Texas BBB and local BBB. Among the listed above I have notified several of the magazine companies that the P.A.A., Inc. a/k/a Threedom Sales or a/ka/ Entrepreneurs Across America sell. Including Cosmo, Maxim, and several others. If anyone in Alabama would like to know and keep these people out of our state, just call your local authorities if they keep talking to you and tell them that you have several teenagers violating Alabama Code: Section ....... (see below there are two listed)
Code of Ala. 1975.
Sec. 11-8-1 Prohibited generally.
No person shall cause, create or being the owner or agent in control permit any nuisance or the existence of anything likely to be prejudicial to the health or comfort of or likely to be offensive to the senses of ordinary citizens on or about any lot, street, public way, place or premises.
(Code 1980, 11-8-1)
Section 34-35-1 - Definitions.
As used in this chapter, the following terms shall have the following meanings ascribed to them, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise:
(1) TRANSIENT MERCHANT. Any person that transacts transient business in this state either in one locality or by traveling from place to place in this state. The term includes a merchant who for the purpose of carrying on such business, hires, leases, uses, or occupies any building, structure, motor vehicle, railroad car, or real property.
(2) TRANSIENT BUSINESS. Any business conducted for the sale of merchandise or services that is carried on in any building, structure, motor vehicle, railroad car, or real property for a period of less than six months in each year.
(3) PERSON. An individual, corporation, association, partnership or other entity.
(Acts 1985, No. 85-693, p. 1114, 1.)
Section 34-35-9 - Violations of chapter.
Any person who knowingly or intentionally operates a transient business without a valid license as provided by this chapter, or who knowingly or intentionally advertises, offers for sale, or sells any merchandise or services in violation of this chapter, shall, upon conviction, be guilty of a Class A misdemeanor.
(Acts 1985, No. 85-693, p. 1114, 9.)
I apologize for the lengthiness but I will not let this go. I have a small child and money is hard to come by today.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2009 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Points-Across-America-Entrepreneurs-Across-America-Threedom-Sales/Denton-Texas-762016051/Points-Across-America-Entrepreneurs-Across-America-Threedom-Sales-Magazine-SCAMS-Ripping-441254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.