Complaint Review: Points Across America Magazine

• Updated: Wed, November 12, 2008

• Reported By:quakertown Pennsylvania
Points Across America Magazine
Quakertown, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Points Across America Magazine Nice girl come to my door and wanted to sell me magazines Quakertown Pennsylvania

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Call Michael Moore.

A girl came to my door and wanted to sell me magazines, she said u buy 2 and get one free. You get them for 2 years and dont have to ever pay again. I wouldnt have gotten them but i got ones for my daughter to help her in colors and letters. She also said its tax deductible. I dont ever buy stuff like that but she was so nice and it seemed real not a scam so i did, she said it would take 2 months and i can look up the web site on line. She also said if i give her cash it would make it go faster, so i gave her 20$ and the rest in a check witch was about 80$. well my check was cashes that day and never seen my magazines and there is no web site. i have no way of getting a hole of her rf this company. i dont know what to do to get my money back.

Jen
quakertown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2008 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Points-Across-America-Magazine/Quakertown-Pennsylvania-18951/Points-Across-America-Magazine-Nice-girl-come-to-my-door-and-wanted-to-sell-me-magazines-Q-1030598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Points Across America Magazine

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Call Michael Moore.

AUTHOR: Truth - (U.S.A.)

This whole thing is a scam! I am an ex-employee and you can reach one of the owners Michael Moore at 210-669-5820. That is his actual cell phone number and he will call you back but im sorry to say you will never get your money back and there is no website.

lightly