Complaint Review: Points Across America

• Updated: Mon, March 01, 2010

• Reported By: Ashley — Elyria Ohio USA
Points Across America
P.O. Box 766 Whitesboro, Texas United States of America

Points Across America Josh Green I ordered a magazine back in July of '09 which I have still not received! Whitesboro, Texas

I purchased a magazine on 7/24/09 which i still have my receipt for and have not received yet. Today is 3/1/10 I have waited beyond the normal allowed time asked which is 90-150 days.  I paid $35.00 cash and still have not received anything.  I made my purchase from Josh Green, team # 748.  I have tried calling the # provided but all it does is ring for a minute and then goes to a busy signal.  What can I do to either get my $ back and to make sure this doesn't happen to anyone else?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2010 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Points-Across-America/Whitesboro-Texas-76273/Points-Across-America-Josh-Green-I-ordered-a-magazine-back-in-July-of-09-which-I-have-sti-576048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Points Across America