Complaint Review: Polar Spas

• Reported By: sunshinydaze — Edson Alberta
Polar Spas
5605 99th Street Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Polar Spas Fraudulent Advertising Edmonton, Alberta Canada

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE! Steer clear of Polar Spas if you know what's good for you! The sales people present as very accomodating and charming until they get your money. As soon as they've made their sale, customer service goes right out the window; now you will see the true colors of Polar Spas employees as you are abruptly treated like an annoyance by these rude and unhelpful people. I agree with previous reviews on this site - please don't believe the "chemical free" hot tub pitch - what a joke! Actually it's not a joke, THEY ARE LYING TO YOU. Also do not be fooled by the "$20 a month guarantee" cost to heat their so-called "energy efficient" hot tubs - an even bigger SCAM!

My power bills more than tripled after installing the hot tub, and good luck trying to get any assistance from them, other than offering to charge YOU $300 for them to come to inspect the wiring of your hot tub!!! I am so sorry I purchased my hot tub through this company; I think they should be ashamed of themselves. I accept the fact I am stuck with my hot tub now but my hope is that by putting this message out to others they will shop elsewhere and not be left with the disappointing, stressful experience I've endured as a result purchasing a hot tub from these lying, unethical scam artists!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Polar-Spas/Edmonton-Alberta-/Polar-Spas-Fraudulent-Advertising-Edmonton-Alberta-Canada-1045195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Polar Spas