Complaint Review: Polar Spas

• Updated: Wed, August 07, 2013

• Reported By: Jody — High level Alberta
Polar Spas
Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Polar Spas Chris Shaw Dishonest,endless lies, un answered emails calls for 9 months, Fraud,No warranty Edmonton Alberta

*General Comment: Unfinish Sale

We purchased a BRAND NEW hot tub $8500 cash in GP in Oct 2012 From Polar Spas. They shipped it to High Level in Oct 2012 without draining the lines and placing antifreeze in lines so they don't FREEZE. When my husband and electrician hooked it up lines where all frozen so they told us to buy a heater thaw lines. So we did lines are damaged. We have called dozens of times. I looked for company to repair my brand new hot tub $3000Apx. I called Chris Shaw and Dynasty via email Chris made promises to repair fix my spa. Here we are 9 MONTHS LATER I have a beautiful spa we have NEVER USED ONCE. LIES 10 year warranty LIES anywhere to repair , LIES chemical free, CTV trouble shooter IS investigating please contact. Goverment of Canada ( Health Canada) is investigating.. HELP ANYONE who can help us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2013 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Polar-Spas/Edmonton-Alberta/Polar-Spas-Chris-Shaw-Dishonestendless-lies-un-answered-emails-calls-for-9-months-Frau-1073824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Polar Spas

#1 General Comment

Unfinish Sale

AUTHOR: meg - ()

I was wondering if you could email me more details about what has happened. We put money down for a spa and less then 24 hours we decided that we didnt want to go through with the spa and our financing wasnt even approved. We contacted them right away and they kept putting us on hold or there was no answer. They claim three days after that they already ordered the spa that morning and we couldnt get our money back even though the recieved our messages saying we have changed our mine. Now for the last week we've been dealing with so many different people and they all keep fucking us over saying we cant get our money back even though when signing the papers I asked if we dont get finaincing can we get our money back and they never once said no we could not. I just wanted to know if you have already gone to the better buisness burrow or global trouble shooter. We are trying to get all the people that they have screwed over to come with us to report the way they do business. We gave them all the money we got from our wedding when by law if someone cancels within 10 days they have to return the money.

Please contact me my email is

(((ROR redacted)))