Complaint Review: Polariod

• Updated: Thu, January 06, 2011

• Reported By: Angela — Holly Hill South Carolina United States of America
Polariod
4350 Baker Road minnetonka, Minnesota United States of America

Polariod Smoke came out of the top of my TV Polaroid refuse to fix. minnetonka, Minnesota

I purchase a 32 inch Polaroid HD widescreen TV/DVD Combo from Walmart in Nov 2007. After two months the DVD player stop working and they sent another, two month later that one stop working. While watching tv in Oct 2010 smoke came out of the top and the screen went black. The sound works but there is no picture. I called polaroid and they knew what was wrong cause apparently this has been happening with all of there TVs. They told me they were not going to fix it put they would send me the parts for $222. In 2007 I paid $629 for this tv and now they are worth about $298. I don't understand why they won't repalce my television or at least fix it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2011 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Polariod/minnetonka-Minnesota-55343/Polariod-Smoke-came-out-of-the-top-of-my-TV-Polaroid-refuse-to-fix-minnetonka-Minnesota-679628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Polariod