Complaint Review: Polaris Star Card - HSBC

• Submitted: Fri, September 07, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, September 07, 2007

• Reported By:Hilton New York
Polaris Star Card - HSBC
PO Box 17602 Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

Polaris Star Card - HSBC Poor Customer Service Unexplained Fees DON'T USE Baltimore Maryland

I want to alert other customers not to apply for a Polaris Star Card account which is through HSBC. We have had nothing but problems with our account. Recently we had an unexplained late fee that even the customer service representative could not explain and would not waive. When asked to speak with a supervisor I was told the same by the supervisor. I then asked to speak with someone else regarding this issue and was told that there was no one else and my only option was to hang up, go back through there ridiculous phone system that takes forever to get to a peron and maybe I'd get another office. Some PR!! This company has been this way since we first had the account opened in 2005 to finance the purchase of a 4 wheeler for our business. Unexplained charges, very rude service reps, no way to get a hold of anyone else that could help you. They are absolutely ridicuous and I highly advise all consumers not to use them. My husband has a similar tool company account that is also from HSBC and it is equally as bad. Stay away from any company financing affiliated with HSBC unless you want headaches and unexplained fees and interest. I only posted this as am currently dealing with a problem with the card and upon research found many other unhappy account holders.

Tara
Hilton, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2007 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Polaris-Star-Card-HSBC/Baltimore-Maryland-21297/Polaris-Star-Card-HSBC-Poor-Customer-Service-Unexplained-Fees-DONT-USE-Baltimore-Maryl-273096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Polaris Star Card - HSBC