Complaint Review: Polaris

• Submitted: Mon, March 28, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, March 28, 2011

• Reported By: BetterLuckNextTime — New York New York United States of America
690 8th Ave 5th FL, New York, NY New York, New York United States of America

Polaris polarisnyc.com "Qualifying Executive Accounting Manager as they told me" New York, New York

I had just received a call from this company Polaris this morning. A guy name Neil called and told me I was "qualified" for an executive accounting manager position. At first I was lost because I had just woken up to pick up his call and didn't catch the company's name. Afterward, he asked if I was available for an interview the following day. Since I was really desperate for a job, I agreed on his offer. He gave me the address of the place and since I didn't really catch the company's name, I asked again.

After I got off the phone, I decided to research on this company just to get an idea what they do. I googled Polaris and a lot of names came up. So, I decided to type in Polaris NYC and surely enough they came up but ripoffreport.com came up with their names also. I decided to click on that instead and read stories on people's experiences with them.

When I read the first article, the address the reporter put was a different one than that guy, Neil had given me. As I kept researching, I came across the address another consumer wrote and it matched mine. I'm so glad I came across these stories before I went on the interview tomorrow and waste my time.

Be sure if you get an e-mail from a Jeanie Lau from human resource or any company called Polaris, it might be the same one everyone's reporting on. Don't let the e-mail where they send you the company's website, blog, facebook, and twitter throw you off making them seem legit. I saw picture in their blog where this girl is posing at some big company meeting. I've been to those and they're a waste of your time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2011 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Polaris/New-York-New-York-/Polaris-polarisnyccom-Qualifying-Executive-Accounting-Manager-as-they-told-me-New-York-711041. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Polaris