Complaint Review: Polaroid Company

• Reported By:scranton Pennsylvania
Polaroid Company
www.polaroid.com Internet U.S.A.

Polaroid Company Sold a very bad product Internet

I purchased a polaroid 37"FLM373B flat tv 1/07/07. Now 10/3/08 I have a $1,100 dollar TV that don't work. When I turn it on the blue light comes on, but all I get is a black screen and the TV makes a high loud sound. I called customer service and was told (SORRY)the TV was out of warranty but can be replaced for $345.00 plus I'd have to pay for shipping both ways. Now I'm back to my old TV and trying to save for a new one and next time it won't be a polaroid.

Jeffrey
scranton, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2008 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Polaroid-Company/internet/Polaroid-Company-Sold-a-very-bad-product-Internet-389440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Polaroid Company