Complaint Review: Polaroid Corporation

• Submitted: Tue, May 22, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, September 16, 2007

• Reported By:N/A California
Polaroid Corporation
1265 Main Street - Bldg. W3 Waltham, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Polaroid Corporation customer service frustration Waltham Massachusetts

*Consumer Comment: I know how you feel

My new Polaroid LCD TV has a problem. Some of the channels have the wrong channel numbers and are not consecutive. In other words, the tuner is messed up. Polaroid has sent the contracted tech 3 bad modules to fix my TV; one module was for the wrong TV, one module had the same problem as the module it was to replace and one module didn't work. This has gone on for months. Now I'm asking Polaroid for a new TV. We'll see how it goes but I fear it will go badly since they haven't been able to send a module that even works! It is as if the customer is their final inspection in the quality control chain and they are unable to test a module before it goes out. Unbelievable! I am astounded at the terrible service and will not buy another Polaroid product again.

Stephen
N/A, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2007 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Polaroid-Corporation/Waltham-Massachusetts-02451/Polaroid-Corporation-customer-service-frustration-Waltham-Massachusetts-249760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Polaroid Corporation

I know how you feel

AUTHOR: Jfetch - (U.S.A.)

My Polaroid HDTV broke not long after I got it. It needed a new tuner, but it took a long time to get it fixed. Here it is 9 months after I got it and it's broke again with the same problem. Read my report for details of my customer service problems.