Complaint Review: Polaroid

• Submitted: Mon, September 10, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, September 16, 2007

• Reported By:Talladega Alabama
Polaroid
http:/ / www.polaroid.com/ Cambridge, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Polaroid bad customer service Cambridge Massachusetts

*Author of original report: update

I got a HDTV from Polaroid in January 2007. In April 2007 it had stopped working, so I called Polaroid's customer service about it. They told me someone would call me to set up an appointment to fix it. After a month, I called back and they said there was no record of me calling. I told them what the problem was, and they told me to buy a new fuse. I did that, and it didn't fix the tv. I called them back, and they said someone would call me and set up an appointment.

In June I called them back and said nobody called me. They said there was no record of my call. They told me I needed a new module, and that was on back order. They said it will be shipped out when it came in. I asked for a confirmation number so I had proof that I called. They told me there was no such thing. About a week later the module came in the mail. I waited for 2 weeks for someone to call. When nobody did I put the module in myself and now the TV works.

Nobody ever called to let me know what was going on, so I had to fix it myself. After talking to customer service at least 8 times, I decided I will never buy another Polaroid product again.

Jfetch
Talladega, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2007 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Polaroid/Cambridge-Massachusetts-02139/Polaroid-bad-customer-service-Cambridge-Massachusetts-273726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Polaroid

update

AUTHOR: Jfetch - (U.S.A.)

As of 9/16/07 it is broken again with the same problem. I will not be having it fixed this time, and will either give it away to someone willing to fix it, or just junk it.