Complaint Review: Polaroid

• Submitted: Mon, March 03, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 03, 2008

• Reported By:Ridge New York
Waltham,Mass , Massachusetts U.S.A.

Polaroid Update on email response Waltham Massachusetts

Thanks to who left email address for Polaroid Customer service

I wrote to "JAWASKO" and Im not sure if there email replys are automated or if they have kids reading the emails.

The reason I say this is because of the response I received from this "JAWASKO"

I asked if there was anything that could be done with a POLAROID LCD I had purchased and STARTED giving me problems when I had it for 10 months.

I went on to say another problem developed 2 months later.......

Her response was "Sorry you are having an issue with your TV after 10 months,it is still under warranty" and then proceeded to give me the warranty phone #

The warranty had just expired (I guess she doesnt know how long the warranty periods are) so this is where I stand,with a 37" LCD sitting on my floor useless.

If there is anyone on this thread that would be interested in a class action suit I think now is the time to look into it.POLAROID is not going to do anything for anyone of us complaining here..

I emailed a law firm that handles class action suits but havent heard back I dont know the first thing about starting a suit,but if anyone is interested I think it would be a good idea to state it and see if we can get the ball rolling. I REALLY dont think they should be allowed to get away with this

Ridge, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2008 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Polaroid/Massachusetts/Polaroid-Update-on-email-response-Waltham-Massachusetts-314355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Polaroid