• Report: #202277

• Submitted: Fri, July 21, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, July 21, 2006

• Reported By:Channelview Texas
Polaroid
1265 Main Street Waltham, Maryland U.S.A.

Polaroid Not Such a "Snap" when it comes to Refunds!!! Waltham Maryland

I called and placed an order for a DVD battery pack on 03/26/06. Within thirty (30) minutes of hanging up with the associate, I call back to cancel the order. I was told that the monies had already be electronically transferred and it would be the next billing cycle before I would receive a refund.

It has been four months, five billing cycles, several calls and emails later, and I have yet to receive my refund. I have spoken with probably every customer service rep the company has and have received a different story from all.

This company is too large to have such a small matter not be resolved in a timely matter.
Hey Polaroid - can I have my money back!!!!!!

Ivory
Channelview, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2006 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Polaroid/Waltham-Maryland-02451/Polaroid-Not-Such-a-Snap-when-it-comes-to-Refunds-Waltham-Maryland-202277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Polaroid