Complaint Review: Polaroid

• Submitted: Mon, June 06, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, June 06, 2011

• Reported By: Canary — Greenwood Mississippi U.S.A.

Polaroid LCD Burned Internet

I purchased a Polaroid LCD/Combo TV about three years ago from Wal-Mart and the TV started to smoke. The DVD player stopped working only months after  purchase. I was watching TV one morning and the picture went out. I adjusted the station thinking it was the satellite reception, however, the TV statred to fill the room with black smoke. I ran to unplug the TV to take it outside and  could smell the wires  burning.
If I was not at home, my house would have definately burned. I am left without a TV. I paid over $700.00 for the unit, that didn't last.
I would not advise anyone to buy this product.
I would like to have my money returned for this faulty product. It should be taken off the market.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2011 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Polaroid/internet/Polaroid-LCD-Burned-Internet-737438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Polaroid