Complaint Review: Polaroid

• Reported By:clarksburg Ohio
Polaroid
www.polaroid.com Internet U.S.A.

Polaroid Lcd Tvs broke and no customer service help Internet

Hi there! My husband and I purchased a polaroid 32" lcd tv in april 2007 and today it doesn't work. It will not power on and right before it completly broke you would have to unplug it from the wall to turn it off. I see that there a many people out there with this same problem and I have noticed that they had the same problem with polaroid and getting no help. They were willing to give me a new tv in the exchange program and I would have to pay 250$ and it would only come with a 90 day warranty. Now who wants to pay out even more money on another junk tv. I am trying to work my way up the corporate ladder but so far I haven't gotten anywhere. My main reason for coming on here is beacause I want to start a class action lawsuit and I need as many people as I can find to do this. So please email me at kitchenjs@yahoo.com if you are in this situation and are willing to have a voice about it. I am currently researching lawfirms and will have more information when I find one with a great class action consumer background!

Thanks

Sue
clarksburg, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2008 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Polaroid/internet/Polaroid-Lcd-Tvs-broke-and-no-customer-service-help-Internet-347901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Polaroid