Complaint Review: Polaroid

• Reported By:Navarre Florida
Polaroid
www.polaroid.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Polaroid Defective T.V. - No Customer Service Nationwide

I also purchased the Polaroid FLM-373B LCD TV 14 months ago. One day it just stopped working. I called customer service, only to hear that they will do nothing except exchange my product for another one for a cost of $300 plus shipping and handling. After the call, I did my homework to find out that I am among thousands of consumers with not only the identical problem, but also the identical response from customer service. I will second that I also will probably never buy another polaroid product. Has anyone contacted the Petters Group? I will be contacting them myself, I was just hoping for some feedback before I do.

Jennifer
Navarre, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2008 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Polaroid/nationwide/Polaroid-Defective-TV-No-Customer-Service-Nationwide-370500. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Polaroid