Complaint Review: Polaroid

• Updated: Fri, November 02, 2007

• Reported By:Enoch Utah
Polaroid
polaroid.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Polaroid Polaroid FLM-323B LCD problems, and customer service handling Nationwide

I purchased a 32" LCD flatscreen Polaroid T.V.. This tv wouldn't turn on after 6 months of use. The tv broke on 09/16/2007. We called Polaroid for warranty service. They stated 2 to 4 weeks to receive the part, and then a service tech would call to schedule the repair. Well several phone calls, and a lot of my time wasted. Today is 11/2/2007, and I received the part after 6 weeks of waiting. I received the part on 10/29/2007, and had to call Polaroid to set up the service tech to come repair this. Like I said today is 11/2/2007 and I have not received a call from any service tech, and polaroid states it would be another 7 days before I could receive my call. So in all I have waited 7 weeks for my tv to be fixed and it is still not fixed. Polaroid will not divulge the name of a certified company that can repair my tv. I suggest no one buy a polaroid after reading these other complaints.
I suggest we some how put together a class action law suit for this to force them to do a recall of LCD televisions.
Some of the excuses I heard from Polaroid "You know with what is going on in China that is the reason your part is on back order" "We are having problems with licensing our service techs"

Jholm222
Enoch, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2007 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Polaroid/nationwide/Polaroid-Polaroid-FLM-323B-LCD-problems-and-customer-service-handling-Nationwide-282562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Polaroid