Complaint Review: Police Union and Freemasons

• Reported By: chang —
Police Union and Freemasons
scarborough toronto, Ontario United States of America

Police Union and Freemasons Bullying and hacking has to stop toronto, Ontario

I have noticed that in toronto the police union and Free masons of toronto (immigrants as well) are causing and bullying me in my own home. THey have managed to infiltrate and stoping me from using my internet at home. They are every where and they have contacts everywhere. I can't pay for a internet service and get ripped off. They are blocking me from getting a job inside toronto. Some paparatsi is also involved in this hacking scandals. I want these people removed from my building.

Chang zhee sze
68 Grangeway ave 709
scarborough ontario
M1H 0A1

I might make up stuff like avatar, swami and some fake yogi stuff but dont believe me. They are hacking the crap out of my computer. this is bullying in Canada.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 09:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Police-Union-and-Freemasons/toronto-Ontario-/Police-Union-and-Freemasons-Bullying-and-hacking-has-to-stop-toronto-Ontario-1044491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Police Union and Freemasons