Complaint Review: PoliceAbuse.com

• Submitted: Tue, April 23, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: Jude — Corrales New Mexico
PoliceAbuse.com

PoliceAbuse.com Diop Kamau, Don Johnson This company had exposure on a couple of TV programs, but do not perform as promised Internet

*Author of original report: Fourth attempt to file a reply to Police Report

*Author of original report: Your reputation follows you in your response

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Judith Pecho

January 2012, I had contacted Police Abuse after it popped up doing a web search for help with my situation of having been a victim of theft, and local police not properly investigating theft, and instead filing an action against me, dismissing the investigation of the theft the following day and not investigating the neighbor I saw leaving my property.  His name same as the police chief, and they kept telling me the thief "wasn't him", and they "didn't have enough to go" on to interview or search his record.  The police reports reflected there was no witness, only police writing what they wanted, fabrication to make me look bad, no witnesses, no damage to property, etc.  No affidavit by any so called victim.  In fact the complaint was written with obvious prejudice like  "She said something to the effect of, "I have a gun and next time I will be ready".  Either she said it or she didn't. To put something in quotes that didn't happen and saying it was to the effect is really disputable.
Police abuse got really interested and urged me to send them a check for $600 immediately so they could get started on the case.

I faxed them documents, records which if they were really skilled they could have easily evaluated. They never produced one bit of data, never had any progress report except that I sent a lot of records that took a long time to read.  (Maybe a remedial reading class is needed.)  They never called on the days they said they would contact me for a progress report, but said that the police wanted money to provide records, the same records I sent to Police Abuse.  They wanted me to pay extra to get copies of police reports when they already had $600.
I have written and asked for an accounting of the time and activity spent on my case, and they have sent me nothing.  I asked for a refund and they said they needed the money to help people with more serious issues and who had no money.  I am not a charity and prefer to choose which charities I give to.  Never did I agree to have them use my funds toward another of their "clients".

They ripped me off and frankly I think they are pro-police.  They are the fox that watches the hen house.  I have requested a refund twice with no response what so ever after asking for what help they provided to me.
It is my impression the police in this community are somehow indifferent to thefts and do not write up cases, and have used tactics that make people back off if they insist on investigations. Draw your own conclusions.  The police chief has his wife as the police clerk when the state has a law against nepotism.  The wife clerk refuses to stamp receipt of requests for investigations, and complaint against a police officer for leaving relevant data out of the theft report, like seeing the neighbor and companion going over the chain link fence that divides our properties just three days before discovering a huge loss of collectable coins.

Police Abuse will does not provide the help they state they will give.  Lots of good lip service but nothing in any type of help or recommendations except to pay their para legals to write motions for me at the cost of $250 an hour.  They want to hook me into more money when they show nothing for the $600 I already paid them.  Save yourself money and find a local para legal to help you with  your case, if possible.
Mr. Kamau is a rip off, and blows hot air.  As does his female assistant.  They will give you a sense of urgency to get the money to them and then they ignore you.
Refund my $600 Kamau.  I did not need more police abuse that overlooks my local police abuse.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PoliceAbusecom/internet/PoliceAbusecom-Diop-Kamau-Don-Johnson-This-company-had-exposure-on-a-couple-of-TV-progr-1045670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PoliceAbuse.com

Fourth attempt to file a reply to Police Report

AUTHOR: Judith - ()

Your web site did not accept rthe eply attempted at least three other times, stating techinical problems and to try again later.  Will try again on this day.

Again, Kamau has filed false statements about his lack of any effort on my case and determination to keep my money to pay for indigent persons cases.  I never agreed to any such arrangement.

Kamau told another company that he closed my file after six months.  In this reply he simply says he closed the case within the first year, without any explanation. He said here that he took my case three years ago, either reflecting an attempt to deny the $600 as income for the year of 2012 to the IRS, and possibly destroyed the filed so the tax auditors would not see that income for 2012.

Wouldn't you think he would send me a written notice to terminate handling of my case with an explanation?  He refuses to send any accounting of what he did on my case with my $600, which would be another acknowledgement to the IRS that he had that $600 that he likely did not report. Seems a reasonable conclusion to why he tries to mix things up.

He knew that the local police department of less than 9 persons, where nepotism exists against state law,  refused to investigate a theft by a neighbor whom I saw leaving my property and a loss of more than $25K of coins.  The neighbor has the same last name of the police chief.  Each officer I spoke with, including the police chief repeated the same seemingly practiced pharases, "It wasn't him", and "We have nothing to go on", when I asked them to investigate the neighbor. They said they did not know his name, and that my report of seeing him and his female accomplice going over the chain link fence that divides our properties.

Kamau cannot provide any proof of any mental illness or stalking or complaints of stalking by this complainant, who is now a victim of Abuse by Policeabuse.com. He resorts to outlandish lies about a persons character to attempt to intimidate anyone who complains about his business by slandering and libeling their reputation.  On his web site, he uses a couple of cases that got him some national interviews on entertainment programs to attract his victims, tells thems there is an urgent need to send him money now as "time is of the essence", then rakes in the money. Bet he has hundreds who he has bilked.  Another dirty cop.

He is a thief, and scammer.  He is being sued  in Federal court by another of his victims who will not let Kamau walk on him, and good for him.  Anyone considering sending money to Policeabuse.com should read about Diop Kamau's tactics in the below case which he has here, as well another complaint site BBB, already tried to pull on me, who knowingly makes fasle allegations hoping to make the person seeking honesty and fairness to go away. His lies likened to the biting of a rabid dog and do injure any sensibilities of any civil person.

digitalcommons.law.scu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1346&context=historical

and Case3:13-CV-02382-JAP-TJBDocument1  in U.S. District Court for the District of Newark, N. J.

Kamau has refused to submit a detailed statement of how he used my $600 and has told me he is keeping it to help others who are indigent and need his help more than I do.  That is not acceptable and I demand a full refund immediately.  Perhaps the IRS can help resolve this problems by then authenticating when the company received my funds.  It seems PoliceAbuse could hide a considerable amount of income from internet suckers who expect people to mean what they say and say what they mean.  It is simply the opposite with PoliceAbuse, they do not mean a word they say and they say nothing but lies.

Your reputation follows you in your response

AUTHOR: Jude - ()

Kamu shows his colors in his response.  I have a copy of a cancelled check dated for 2012, not three years ago.   So his first remark is not the truth.  I am happy to provide my own name, Judith Pecho.  I have nothing to hide.  Why don't you use your real name Kamu?  Kamu is lying about the documents that are related to the situation to try to downplay he is dishonest and try to discredit me.

There is no mental health issue about me.  It is a tactic used by the police with me and with another single elderly woman who saw the thief in her home, a victim of theft in this village and could recognize him.  I have no mental health issues and never had, only dirty tactics by police, which Kamu is familiar with.  The police want to silence complaints about thefts by friends of the police.

The police captain in this small police department of about seven officers, is trying to intimidate me and called the county emergency response, telling them to flag me as mentally ill and as armed and dangerous.  There is no history that designates me as either.  I have never even owned a gun.  It is dirty copy tactics.  It looks like we have a corrupt police department.  Why close the investigation of my theft the day after the report was taken when they have a so called investigator in their department.

Their report left out that  I told the officer that I saw my neighbor leaving my property.  The Chief and neighbor have the same last name and they say they cannot talk to him because they don't have enough evidence?? After I witnessed them leave my property.  The same phrase used by every officer including the police chief; "it wasn't him", "we don't have enough to go on".

The police captain then files a bogus complaint against me with the court, with no affidavit, and no witness statement, no victim and no property damage as I stayed on my own property, saying I am harassing the neighbor?   I am the victim of several thousands $$ in loss of stolen coins.   But why does Kamu align himself with the dirty police?  He doesn't really want to help you expose dirty police or "police abuse".

It is a good name for his web site since he will give you police abuse by leading you on, taking your money and do nothing, not even provide a report that justifies those dollars.   It is felony to steal that amount of  money under false pretenses.   He is still a cop, and only wants high profile cases which get him more attention and income.

They say that the southwest was where the mafia started and I believe it still exists.  In my case the District Court Judge issued an exparte order, denied due process and then denies it.  The DA who took him the exparte order, the judge and my former attorney made a new recording of a hearing to erase when the judge admits he signed an exparte order.

A fiction recording of a hearing.   District Court corruption trying to cover up for corrupt cops, DA and attorneys playing their roles in the continuing New Mexico mafia.  Kamu doesn't dare look into my case, cause he would rather play along and defame my name, and not risk his own comfort level.

Kamu can try to make me look bad, but only succeeds in showing how he will twist information to deflect any criticism or any allegation of his dishonesty.  He will try to attack you if you are unhappy with his theft of your money he got making false promises.  He is one of a species of a cop who doesn't have any qualms about lying.

Notice that he did not deny that he told me that he needed the money for other cases, because he did say it.  He never denied that he has not provided any accounting of time and work spent on my case.

I was licensed as a registered nurse for more than 35 years, worked for government and gave elderly excellent care in my assisted living home.  I have never been accused of lying, nor been found to be a liar.  Mr. Kamu has other complaints that says that he lies.  This is not the first allegation that he is not truthful.

He will rip you off to pay for cases where he can get public attention, and then draw more suckers into his lure by telling you it is urgent to get that check to him quickly so they can get started on your case.  They make you feel really important.  But you really are not.  It is all smoke and mirrors.  Be careful as he could try to make problems for you to cover up his own lack of ethics.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Judith Pecho

AUTHOR: Kamau - ()

Judith Pecho filed a complaint and requested an investigation of her police misconduct allegations with PoliceAbuse.com approximately 3 years ago. Ms. Pecho claimed police harassment and a false mental health diagnosis as her allegations. Though she had boxes of evidence nothing she produced had any bearing on her case. She abandoned her case and then returned nearly a year later demanding a refund. We welcome the opportunity to defend these bogus allegations in court, not on the Internet. Ms. Pecho is not confident enough in her own complaint to use her real name.