- Report: #768906
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Polk State College
Polk State College999 Avenue H NE Winter Haven, Florida United States of America
Polk State College Polk State College: Polk State College Discriminates Against Black Students: A Complaint of racial discrimination was filed with the US. Department of Justice against Polk State College in Winter Have Winter Haven, Florida
*General Comment: PSC=JOKE
*Consumer Comment: I call B.S. on this whole report.
*Consumer Comment: I disagree.
*Consumer Comment: not again
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
A Complaint of racial discrimination was filed with the US. Department of Justice against Polk State College in Winter Haven Florida.
This is a formal complaint against Polk State College in Winter Haven Florida:
Injustice against one student is injustice against all students and even injustice against family's members. In fact, as our legal authorities, let's fight and protect students' rights. This complaint alleged that the Polk State College is in violation of the Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964! By the way, Polk State College in Winter Haven Florida discriminates against Haitian students.
A situation in which student Wilson Alphonse graduated with honor and the college did not put his name on the wall and also did not give him the plaque of honor.
In addition, the President of Polk State College, Eileen Holden, ed. [continued below]....
Right the way, student Wilson called the Police and made a discrimination claim against the college. Not only that, because of racial injustice, the college issued him a warning trespassing and separated him from his fellow students. As Dr. King said, "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere". As a student, he needs justice.
In fact, he might be a minority, but his voice will not go away.
Basically, after the incident of June 27, 2011, the school was bomb threat on Wednesday July 20, 2011 around 9:30 AM and the Winter Haven Police Department in Florida came to his house with bullet proof vest and questioned him and they did that in a way to arrest him to mess up his legal actions against Polk State College. That is really against the law by coming to students home or property without a search warrant signed by the Judge.
By the way, they know that he is on his way to sue the college and they tried to accuse him of wrongdoing. Where are the Civil Rights Leaders?
Finally, in this case, justice has to be served and this is what he wants to be done:
1) He needs his name to publish on the wall.
2) He needs his plaque of honor.
3) He needs a fair trial to exercise his constitutional rights for such injustice of illegal warning trespassing and retaliation against students and also the right to sue the college for negligence or mismanagement of the administration for such violation by messing up with his students school records.
4) He is seeking damages after 9 years of suffering of injustice act precisely in the first discriminatory fashioned from the same school in December 2000 , where in the classroom the teacher was being separated him from his fellow students while he was taking the test and even the recent racial discrimination registered in June 27, 2011.
5) The warning trespassing represents to him as a slender, duress, an emotional distress, defamation, and a way of destroying his character and personality. Now, it is time to stop it by taking the legal actions against Polk State College to prevent that from happening to other students. Now, he is out of school and losing one semester is nothing for some students but in his life, it is very important. In this case, this illegal injustice or such racial act makes him go backward to his studies.
In conclusion, the college is in violation of the law and also the law is against retaliation and the college did not follow the Due Process of the law and also missed the opportunity how to well-managed the administration toward students. Remember that, A small fight for civil rights can send a shock wave throughout the world. For more information, please call him @ (863) 595-6278!
The Winter Haven Police Department: Chief Gary W. Hester (863) 291-5874
Polk State College President: Eileen Holden, ed. D. (863) 297-1098
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2011 06:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Polk-State-College/Winter-Haven-Florida-33881-4299/Polk-State-College-Polk-State-College-Polk-State-College-Discriminates-Against-Black-Stu-768906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.