Complaint Review: PolyGroup

• Submitted: Thu, August 01, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, August 01, 2013

• Reported By: Connie — Perrinton Michigan
, Select State/Province USA

PolyGroup Filter part only lasts 1 year! Repair part increased in price 500% in one year. THey just said we're sorry I supplier raised their price! internet

my pool filter motor assembly last just one year. I replaced it last year at 7.95 plus shipping.  I need one again this year! I went to order on line and it has increased in price 500% and shipping tripled. Thinking it was a mistake I called the company and got an I'm sorry we had a price increase from our suppier I feel the fact that the motor assembly only lasts for one season is a ripoff and// the part going from 7.95 to 39.95 is outrageous especially when I will need another one next year!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2013 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PolyGroup/Select-StateProvince/PolyGroup-Filter-part-only-lasts-1-year-Repair-part-increased-in-price-500-in-one-year-1072153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PolyGroup