Complaint Review: Polygroup Limited (MCO) Pools

• Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: cd webster — kingsland Georgia United States of America
Polygroup Limited (MCO) Pools
internet, Georgia United States of America

Polygroup Limited (MCO) Pools pool liner seams separated had pool only several months internet, Georgia

We bought the pool in September 499.00 (had to save to do this) but with the bad weather and winter we did not get it out of the box or put it up until this weekend March.  *yes I know what it says about the 3  month or 90 day warranty but these liners should last at least 10 years.  Despite what the warranty says.  We were so excited, it is put together so beautifully, we had someone come in and prepare the ground, put the mats down for protection, etc. and then we filled it with about 3 inches of water and noticed water coming from the seam on one side and went around the pool and noticed it coming from both sides now.

It has patches with it but I do not know if they will hold or not by it being on the seam. but we are going to try now since we called the company this morning spoke with a guy named Brent who was no help at all, just kept saying "I'm sorry", so I asked to speak with a supervisor and he said he could not give me a supervisors name or number??? I asked where their offices were located and he stated "we are in the north west" .

As being in management myself I thought that would be the first person or step I would take to try and resolve this issue!! Brent stated  "they would not give us a new liner (due to the warranty) but we could buy one for 369.00" can you imagine?  A liner should LAST!!! And by being on a seam that shows defective workmanship, if it was something we did I would be glad to take responsibility, but we are not for a defective product.  I have pictures and I have witnesses and I have a brother in law who is an attorney....so I am taking it to him to see if anything can be done.

Companies like this should not be able to hide behind a 90 day warranty, and shame on K-Mart for not trying to help solve this problem.  I should have took it as a sign as the day I bought my pool a lady was and did take a pool just like this back to K-mart..but the box was not opened so not sure what was wrong there. I will NOT shop at K-Mart anymore and will tell EVERYONE NOT to buy one of these pools, and I will put it on Facebook, my space, twitter, million moms, etc. everywhere I can think of so people will not buy these pools.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Polygroup-Limited-MCO-Pools/internet-Georgia-/Polygroup-Limited-MCO-Pools-pool-liner-seams-separated-had-pool-only-several-months-int-1026900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Polygroup Limited (MCO) Pools