Complaint Review: Polygroup

• Updated: Tue, August 14, 2012

• Reported By: Jeanni — Owens Cross Roads Alabama United States of America
Polygroup
don't know Internet United States of America

Polygroup We purchased a pool (17 x 48) on July 1, 2012, on July 28, 2012 the pump quit working. I called the customer service number (which I was on hold for nearly 45 minutes) and talked to Camron, he stated Internet

We purchased a pool (17 x 48) on July 1, 2012, on July 28, 2012 the pump quit working.  I called the customer service number (which I was on hold for nearly 45 minutes) and talkedto Camron, he stated I needed to fax my receipt where I purchased it to make sure it was still under warranty. Of course it is, it is less than a month old.

So on July 30, I send my receipt in, he calls me back and tells me everything is good, we will ship the replacement pump right out to you.  I called again on the 6th of August (again on hold for around 45 minutes) was told by a woman that it had been put in their system but takes 24-48 to process it. I told her if that is so it should be processed because it was 7 days later.  She informed me she was taking notes andwould have a supervisor call me.  WhichNEVER happened.

I called back on the 10th of August (again on hold for around 45 minutes) and got the run around again, this time the man stated no notes where in the system where I had called on the 6th and that part is out of stock. I told him the man I talked to on the 30th of July stated it would arrive in 7-10 days. He said it does not happen like that.  I again asked to speak with a supervisor and he gave me the run around, how they are busy, and would have him call.  Also stated once it is processed, it is out of their hands. It goes to another company. But he couldn't tell me anything about that.

This is the WORST company I have EVER purchased something from and got the run around.

Here it is August 14th, 2012 and I still do not have a new pump.  I will NEVER again purchased anything from this company.  If I could get my money back I would.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2012 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Polygroup/internet/Polygroup-We-purchased-a-pool-17-x-48-on-July-1-2012-on-July-28-2012-the-pump-quit-w-927034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Polygroup