Complaint Review: Pompano Beach Fitness

• Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: Ryan — Pompano Beach Florida United States of America
Pompano Beach Fitness
1955 North Federal Highway Pompano Beach, Florida United States of America

Pompano Beach Fitness Chris continued unauthorized charges after membership cancellation Pompano Beach, Florida

I too was a victim of Pompano Fitness. I read reviews online about others in the same situation as and I almost didn't sign up but it didn't seem so bad after stopping by so I decided to join since it was across the street from my house.

I should have listened to those warning and negative reviews about Pompano Fitness. I cancelled my membership well in advance, prior to moving my residence. They have continued to charge me, even several months after cancellation.

Chris is the individual in charge of billing and he is the one who processed the cancellation. I called Pompano Fitness after catching the unauthorized charges on my bill and they proceeded to call me a liar and said I never cancelled my membership.

BEWARE OF POMPANO FITNESS. THEY WILL PROCESS UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES. I AM NOT THE ONLY VICTIM OUT THERE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pompano-Beach-Fitness/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33442/Pompano-Beach-Fitness-Chris-continued-unauthorized-charges-after-membership-cancellation-P-983441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pompano Beach Fitness