Complaint Review: Ponderosa Truck Stop

I-73 exit 33 , Charleston Tennessee Charleston, Tennessee USA
  • Phone: 423-336-5521
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Ponderosa Truck Stop Keith Truck Trailer Repair , Brent Karrh The Owner of this company is a theif, Rips off Trucking Company's doing fake repairs and employees of wages Charleston Tennessee

*Author of original report: took my truck in for repair, no fix truck and charged me

*Author of original report: Ponderosa Truck Stop ripped me off

Brent Karrh , Owner of

Ponderosa Truck Stop
Charleston, TN
I-75 Exit 33

Brent Karrh rips off the Waitress that work for his Restaurant of there tips, He rips off the workers in his store of there hourly wages they earn one hour here and another there BECAUSE he knows the job market is down and they have to work somewhere. He rips off the workers and mecanics in his shop, "Keith Truck & Trailer repair", He makes up false claims against trucking comanys that bring there trucks to his shop for repairs and also invents false repairs when he works on there trucks. He over charges on road calls and for shop work. WARNING !!!! , He makes the cooks in his Restaurant sell food Items that are spoiled  to truckers knowing it may make them sick. 2013-07-18

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2013 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ponderosa-Truck-Stop/Charleston-Tennessee/Ponderosa-Truck-Stop-Keith-Truck-Trailer-Repair-Brent-Karrh-The-Owner-of-this-company-i-1068144. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ponderosa Truck Stop

took my truck in for repair, no fix truck and charged me

AUTHOR: Hadith Abu Dawud - ()

Took my Truck in with a fouled Injector. Shop told me the turbo was going out. Shop replaced my turbo and overcharged me for repairs the did not make. The truck was sill messed up after the repair and I had to take to freightliner to have injector replaced. At feightliner, They said it was not my turbo, It was an Injector just like my bossman said. I got a bottle of injecor cleaner and run it in the truck overnight waiting for the repair man to come in the next morning. The injecor cleaner fixxd my problem. feight liner charged me a hundred bucks and I left.

Ponderosa Truck Stop ripped me off

AUTHOR: George Pless - ()

I got very sick after eatting fried chicken at this truck stop and the coffee tase like crap. The owner was an a$$hole and knows nothing about quality cusomer service. No one working there ever has a smile on there face and there is a reason for this.