Complaint Review: Pool Deals.com /DPD Pools

• Submitted: Wed, July 25, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, July 25, 2007

• Reported By:Martinsburg West Virginia
Pool Deals.com /DPD Pools
231 71st St. Niagara Falls, New York U.S.A.

Pool Deals.com /DPD Pools Pool Deals.com /DPD Pools are a Ripoff Niagara Falls, New York

Ok people!! I was also rippedoff by pooldeal.com/DPD Pools. I ordered a above ground pool liner and I got it but I paid double for it as Charlie charged my account twice!! I sent an email and I did get a response but it was nothing but a lie!!! He told me I was right that I was double charged for the liner and the money would be returned within 48 hours. Ok I have yet to see the money and it is going on a month now so he must not know how to tell time as 48 hours is two day not thirty! I won't leave this alone, I will get my money back one way.

Kellie
Martinsburg, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2007 06:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pool-Dealscom-DPD-Pools/Niagara-Falls-New-York/Pool-Dealscom-DPD-Pools-Pool-Dealscom-DPD-Pools-are-a-Ripoff-Niagara-Falls-New-York-263036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pool Deals.com /DPD Pools