Complaint Review: Pool & Spa, ETC

• Submitted: Fri, July 10, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, July 10, 2009

• Reported By:Cleburne Texas
Pool & Spa, ETC
126 S. Ridgeway Cleburne, Texas U.S.A.

Pool & Spa, ETC Wrong product, no returns, 5 min after purchasing Cleburne Texas

I went to Pool & Spa to talk to them about a stain in my fiberglass pool. I told them I had a salt water system, and black stains. I had searched the web and and thought it was a metal problem. They sold me a stain remover and said to bring my water in for testing. I asked if I should not wait until it was tested and he said no, you will need this. On arriving home, I saw my pool care co., and already taken a sample and purchased the correct product. 10 MIN. later I took the stain remover back and they refused to refund my money. They said there were NO REFUNDS for any reason.

On arriving home I read the label and it is not the correct product for a salt water system. Be careful when you use them and make sure you are purchasing the correct product. I thought it was Texas law you could return any item with-in 3 days?

Maxine a
Cleburne, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2009 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pool-Spa-ETC/Cleburne-Texas-76033/Pool-Spa-ETC-Wrong-product-no-returns-5-min-after-purchasing-Cleburne-Texas-468415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pool & Spa, ETC