conductor

• Updated: Thu, August 16, 2012

• Reported By: enosez — medford New York United States of America
PoolStoreOutlet.com
3925 SE 45th Court Unit E Ocala, Florida United States of America

PoolStoreOutlet.com sent defective equipment. poor customer service. would not exchange Ocala, Florida

I purchased a robotic pool cleaner from poolstoreoutlet.com. I had to followup after the transaction as they never sent me shipping info or a receipt. After emailing them, I get my shipping infor and receipt. Funny thing though, my item arrived the same day that they said it was shipped. OK, I should have know something was screwy. The packing list enclosed was not even from poolstoreoutlet.com. It was from a third party. I contacted them as I thought something was fishy and they did not even know who poolstoreoutlet.com was. (Second red flag). So I read the instructions and tried using the cleaner. It did not work properly. After contacting poolstoreoutlet for help. They didnt respond. I contacted the original manufacturer who wanted me to send the cleaner at my cost to them for repair. ITS A BRAND NEW ITEM. After a couple of days, poolstoreoutlet finally got in touch with me via email. No live support via phone. I told them that I did not want the item it was defective and to send me another one, they pushed my off on the original manufacturer. I told them that the item was not working ant it was their responsibility as it was within the 15 day return window. They would not cooperate or work with me. So I am currently disputing the charge with my credit card company nut it looks as though I am stuck with a defective item. THEY MAY HAVE GOOD PRICES BUT THEY DONT HAVE CUSTOMER SERVICE OR QUALITY. BEWARE!!!!!"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2012 04:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PoolStoreOutletcom/Ocala-Florida-34480/PoolStoreOutletcom-sent-defective-equipment-poor-customer-service-would-not-exchange-927999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PoolStoreOutlet.com